There Are Lots of categories of masks to be used, which usually Vary from the level of filtration efficiency:
Surgical masks are be the most frequent ones, protecting the consumer from droplets and splashes. Back in Europe, BFE1, BFE2 and Form R masks are available. Masks should be disposed of at a trashcan after use.
N95 respirators can filter 95% of the air pollutants, protecting the wearer from vapors or aerosols. According to the European standard, it is possible to find FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 respirators, FFP3 being the very filtering one. These masks too are efficient for 4 to 8 hours maximum. It's affordable and readily available to purchase. masque ffp2 achat en ligne from online shop and get delivered in your home.
A growing number of individuals are currently making their particular sewed-homemade cloth face masks, which can be a good solution if drugstores around your location are out of inventory. These may also be made from paper tissue, however, home made medical masks are often far less effective.
When You Need to Use Face mask
The use of masks is increasingly more recommended, and even compulsory, especially in public transportation and other public places, as asymptomatic transmission happens more frequently than you may think. It becomes necessary to wear a mask:
- For those who have symptoms such as coughing, sneezing or any respiratory difficulty.
- If you are a medical worker, you should wear a mask whenever you're in touch with patients.
- If you have been at a place where social distancing is not always possible (shop, work, college, etc.).
There are certain directions to follow to correctly wear your mask and make certain that you prevent contact with this virus. We advise you to conscientiously wash your hands before employing the mask.
- First, determine where side you should put it over your face. Make sure that you have the bendable edge on the top and the ideal side of the mask facing into your face. The majority of the time, the colored side must be facing off.
- Put the bendable border in your nose and place the loops over yours . If a mask has ties, then hold your mask while placing the ties on your head.
- Mold the bendable edge to the bridge of the nose.
- Pull the bottom of your mask over your mouth. Make sure it covers it as well as your own chin.
When the mask is in position, don't touch or remove/replace it. If you do, rather wash your hands right after with soap and water or use hydro-alcoholic gel.
Your mask ought to be replaced if it becomes moist or moist.
We would like to remind you about the Do's and Don'ts as recommended by the World Health Organisation.